Friday, December 3, 2010

Mucus Days Before Period

Zucchini Pie and County


I finally found a little time to cook anything other than buttons :-) By cons, shame on me, I used a paste ready rather than do it myself. Because I lack a bit of time right now so I played the card ease!
Ingredients: 1 puff pastry

6 small zucchini
a good chunks of County (or Vacherin or Appenzeller)

2 eggs 1 cup cream 35%
salt, pepper, nutmeg, fresh herbs (depending on your taste: basil, herbs de provence or others)

Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F)
Spread the batter into the pie pan.
Cut zucchini into rounds and fry in 2 tablespoons olive oil. When it is tender stop the fire and add the fresh herbs.
Grate cheese. Place half grated cheese on the pastry, then pre-cooked zucchini.
Beat eggs, add cream, salt, pepper, a pinch of nutmeg and remaining grated cheese.
Pour this mixture over the zucchini. Bake the pie for about 40 minutes (depending on your oven).


0 comments:

Post a Comment